Saint Mary’s University is committed to making graduate education accessible and affordable to students everywhere.
The cost per credit hour for each of our online programs are:
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership $510
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology $510
- Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration $615
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management $610
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership $610
- Master of Science in Project Management $610
- Master of Arts in Special Education $510
- Master of Science in Accountancy $610
- Master of Arts in International Development $610
- Master of Business Administration $650
- Master of Science in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics $610
- Master of Arts in Public Administration $610
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing $465
*New tuition rates are in effect for the May 2017 start date.
To apply for federal financial aid:
- Get a personal identification number (PIN) from the U.S. Department of Education. You can choose to receive your PIN, which serves as your electronic signature on all federal financial aid documents, instantly by e-mail or by postal mail.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
- When prompted, enter Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Federal School Code:002380
You will receive an award letter with information about your financial aid package. Other sources of financial assistance include scholarships and employer tuition reimbursement.
For more information on scholarship opportunities, click here.