Online Master’s in Health and Human Services
"Where I'm at in my life-- I don't want to spend the next 12, 15 years getting to the place that I want to in my career. I really want to get there a lot quicker, and I couldn't do it without the Saint Mary's program."
The Compassion to Care. The Confidence to Lead.
Health and human services administration is a dynamic, growing field that needs highly capable, empathetic leaders. It offers skilled individuals the opportunity to put their talents to use by improving the lives of those who need it most. An online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration from Saint Mary’s will help you channel your passion and develop your skills to meet this urgent demand.
Learn leadership skills and the intricacies of the health services operations in this 36-credit, 24-month online degree program. Prepare to lead in a variety of healthcare and human service settings, including:
- Home health agencies
- Behavioral health institutions
- Single and multi-centered hospitals
- Hospitals, clinics, and long-term care centers
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Governmental health and human service agencies
- Non-profit agencies and clinics
Gain the Knowledge to Succeed in a Shifting Industry with a Health and Human Services Degree Program
Whether you are a new or seasoned professional, you will build the skills and perspectives to lead organizations successfully and deliver quality care amid fast-changing regulations. In this program, you will:
- Develop the leadership and management skills to promote quality and sustainability in a variety of healthcare and human services settings
- Understand effective human resource management to maximize performance and ensure quality care
- Learn regulations and policies and their impact on quality
- Master financial management to keep your health and human services organization successful amid rapid change
Options to Fit Your Goals
This online graduate program blends practical and theoretical coursework. You will learn from practicing professionals and tailor your studies to your preferred career path. You can choose:
- A non-specialized degree
- A specialization track in Human Services or Healthcare Administration or both
- The option to prepare for licensure as a Long Term Care Administrator in Minnesota and select other states
- Practicum opportunities for credit (for in-state Minnesota students)
Learning at Your Fingertips
A Saint Mary’s education puts knowledge and opportunity in your hands. Our mobile learning programs give you the flexibility that fits your professional and personal schedule as you build skills and knowledge to develop, explore, and advance your career. It’s the freedom you need to grow with a vibrant, supportive community that understands the needs of your education, your career, and your day-to-day life.
Every student in our online degree programs receives an iPad® loaded with a mobile learning platform, so you have Saint Mary’s with you at all times. Our innovative program enables you to:
- Access your courses and materials in a click
- Engage with the curriculum through interactive exercises
- Reinforce learning points using real-world scenarios
- Connect with classmates and faculty anywhere*
- Develop mobile technology skills employers require
- Study with convenience, on the go*
Request a free brochure or call 877-308-9954 to speak with an enrollment counselor today about pursuing an online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services from Saint Mary’s.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
*iPad is wifi-enabled only.