Online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration
The Compassion to Care. The Confidence to Lead.
Become a high-level leader or administrator in a variety of health and human services industries with the skills you'll learn in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration degree program from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. In hospitals, long-term care facilities, governmental health and human services agencies, and non-profit organizations, effective leaders and managers are needed to deliver quality, compassionate care while navigating rapidly changing regulations.
Obtain these essential skills in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program and take control of your health and human services career:
- Develop strong leadership and management skills to promote quality and sustainability in a variety of healthcare and Human Services settings
- Understand effective human resource management to maximize performance and ensure quality care
- Comprehend the variety of regulations and policies as they impact quality
- Master financial management to keep your health and human services organization successful and sound in rapidly changing times
- Option to prepare for licensure as a Long Term Care Administrator in Minnesota or other states.
Licensure and Specialization
Our online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration with a specialization to human services is designed to address executive leadership in Home health care agencies, hospice care, group homes, assisted living, adult day care, and more all while preparing for the optional Nursing Home Administration licensure examinations. Nearly every state in the nation has a similar licensing program. Contact the regulatory agency in your state to find out about its specific requirements.
Leadership at Your Fingers
Online courses at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota are delivered via an interactive online platform or through Saint Mary's powerful iPad app. The custom app, developed specifically for Saint Mary's University online students, is your gateway to the content, professors and peers that will help you reach your personal and professional goals. Online or through the app, access Saint Mary's University of Minnesota anytime, anywhere, when it's convenient to you.
Get started on the path to a fulfilling, rewarding administrative position right now. Request More Information or call 877-308-9954 to speak with an Admissions Adviser and find out what an online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration from Saint Mary's University can do for your career.