Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology
Illuminate Your Classroom
A culture of learning requires new ideas. The key to those new ideas lies at the crossroads of emerging technology, the lesson plan and the student. That’s why our new online Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology integrates educational technology insights and groundbreaking research on the way people learn in order to transform educators into master teachers, ready to connect with today’s diverse learners.
Saint Mary’s progressive program was designed by K-12 and higher education administrators and educators in partnership with representatives from technology industry leaders; it goes beyond theory to help you discover new ways to educate and inspire your students.
Our Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology equips you with the tools to redefine student learning for the future. Explore transforming areas of education such as student-centered learning, using technology as a mindtool, personalizing learning and tapping into mindsets to optimize engagement for students and teachers alike.
Discover the Benefits
Learn what sets Saint Mary’s online Learning Design and Technology graduate program apart from the competition:
- Real-time Applied Learning: With innovative and in-demand courses like investigations of learning and teaching and rethinking education, apply what you learn in class to your career the next day.
- Innovative Curriculum: Redefine what constitutes teaching in the 22nd century by learning how to optimize the intersection among content, pedagogy and technology.
- Industry Experts: Learn from and network with instructors who are practitioners in the field.
- National Recognition: Saint Mary’s is regularly ranked among the nation’s top higher education institutions by U.S. News & World Report, the Princeton Review and Forbes.
- Community of Support: From technical to academic support, our caring instructors and staff provide multiple layers of support to help you achieve your educational and professional goals.
- iPad Included: Receive an iPad complete with productivity apps and our mobile learning platform to interact with instructors and classmates in a revolutionary way.
- Affordable Tuition: Saint Mary’s is committed to making graduate education accessible and affordable for students.
Upon completion of the Saint Mary’s M.Ed. in Learning Design and Technology programs, graduates will be able to do the following:
- Ignite learning by incorporating new knowledge and tools
- Create compelling technology-enriched curriculum
- Empower your students with individual capacity
- Design instruction for individualized learning
- Exchange and collaborate on shared solutions
- Initiate school-wide change and continuous improvement
Who Should Apply?
PreK-12 educators and administrators looking to better integrate technology into their curriculum design and instructional strategies.
Become a Master Teacher. Request more information about the Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology today or contact an enrollment counselor at 877-308-9954.