This course focuses on integrating knowledge, skills and tools developed during the program. It emphasizes critical analysis, synthesis and evaluation of public and nonprofit administration theory and practice.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Conduct research on a topic associated with public and nonprofit administration.
- Critically assess common assumptions about public and nonprofit administration organizations.
- Apply critical thinking and design thinking skills.
- Evaluate lines of reasoning offered in support of a viewpoint.
- Evaluate program learning outcomes in relationship to personal and professional goals.