Saint Mary’s University Online Programs
The faculty and staff of the university is proud to fulfill our mission of nurturing and empowering ethical leaders by offering the Saint Mary’s educational experience beyond our physical borders through a suite of online programs. Created to meet the needs of the busy working adult professional, these programs offer career-oriented curricula in a convenient and flexible format. A student of one of our online degree programs gains the benefit of receiving a degree from a university with the following credentials and student resources:
Top Ranked: Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is ranked as one of the best colleges in America by Forbes, The Princeton Review, and U.S. News and World Report
Fully Accredited: Our online graduate programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Learn more about our accreditation at the Higher Learning Commission’s website or by contacting the Commission at 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604 (800-621-7440).
Top Faculty: Our faculty is comprised of nationally recognized educators and current leaders in their respective fields. They offer years of teaching expertise as well as real world experience and make themselves available to their online students just as much as they do for their on campus students.
Flexible Schedule: Our online courses incorporate up to date e-learning and distance learning strategies so that you can earn your degree while setting your own schedule, and complete coursework anywhere from a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
Saint Mary’s currently offers the following online programs:
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Health & Human Services Administration
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Special Education
- Master of Arts in International Development
- Master of Education in Learning Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration Accelerated (New!)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) (New!)
Learn more about our programs and online learning at Saint Mary’s University: call us at 877-308-9954 or request more information.