Online Master’s in Organizational Leadership
Realize Your Leadership Potential
Study online with Saint Mary’s to expand your career and influence with an online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership. With its rigorous curriculum and unique learning structure, this program will help you build your leadership acumen and creative problem-solving skills for the betterment of those working with you.
This 36-credit, 20-month online degree is designed to help you become an adaptable, ethical, and tech-savvy leader who can affect real and lasting change in your organization. You will learn how to master organizational challenges, manage conflict, and develop those around you. You’ll also lay a foundation for future leadership success in an ever-shifting business environment.
Seize the Leadership Opportunity
This online degree teaches the skills that open doors to career advancement and organizational improvement. You will:
- Learn leadership skills from real-world practitioners that you can apply immediately in your current role
- Challenge norms through analysis, reflection, strategic planning, and influence
- Establish the coaching, motivational, and leadership techniques to collaborate effectively
- Learn how to overcome challenges through innovative thinking
- Gain a deeper understanding of the responsibilities of leadership
- Examine the importance of creativity and play in the workplace
Expand Your Skills
This program develops leadership acumen through a five-semester progression of themed classes that reflect today’s connected, complex working environment. This distinctive curriculum will show you how to be a:
- Learning leader who possesses awareness, critical thinking skills, and ethics
- Connected leader who can successfully communicate, build relationships, and collaborate
- Adaptive leader who can innovate, be creative, and navigate complexity and ambiguity
- Global leader who understands geopolitical and economic environments, demonstrates intercultural awareness, and successfully navigates cultural complexity
- Strategic leader who can make decisions, manage knowledge, and employ the art and science of analysis
Throughout the program, you’ll also build key leadership and people skills. Using unique online learning tools and diverse ways of thinking, including a class dedicated to applied creativity, you are encouraged to step away from your routines to help you find new ways of thinking and problem-solving on an organization’s behalf. We’ll encourage you to become a personable, caring leader who can effectively manage, develop, and empower an organization’s most important resource, its people.
Learning at Your Fingertips
A Saint Mary’s education puts knowledge and opportunity in your hands. Our mobile learning programs give you the flexibility that fits your professional and personal schedule as you build skills and knowledge to develop, explore, and advance your career. It’s the freedom you need to grow with a vibrant, supportive community that understands the needs of your education, your career, and your day-to-day life.
Every student in our online degree programs receives an iPad® loaded with a mobile learning platform, so you have Saint Mary’s with you at all times. Our innovative program enables you to:
- Access your courses and materials in a click
- Engage with the curriculum through interactive exercises
- Reinforce learning points using real-world scenarios
- Connect with classmates and faculty anywhere*
- Develop mobile technology skills employers require
- Study with convenience, on the go*
At Saint Mary’s, every student enjoys the same high-tech, high-quality learning experience, wherever they are.
Request a free brochure or call 877-308-9954 to speak with an enrollment counselor today about pursuing an online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Saint Mary’s.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
*iPad is wifi-enabled only.