- “As I move my class to online learning, I am using so many things I learned while getting my masters online at Saint Mary’s. I am using tools I never thought I would use in ways I never thought to use them, I connected with over half the class today with Google hangouts.”Explore Online Degrees
-Joanne, graduate, online M.Ed. in Learning Design and Technology
Your Online Student Experience
Click Here to Read Full Transcript
SUBJECT: Life-- it can be rewarding, stressful, fun, and busy. But it's your life, and you wouldn't change a thing, except make it the best it possibly can be. That's what online learning can do. And if you can surf the web, you can learn online.
As technology has developed, so has online learning. It's light years ahead of where it began. Now you can access course materials like e-books and videos, read texts or have them read to you, even connect with classmates by participating in webinars and discussion boards. It's your school where you'll earn the same accredited degree as an on-campus student, only you'll be learning at your pace, on your time, wherever you are. Learning online is about advancing your life without stopping your life.
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's online programs are designed to fit your demanding life and schedule from wherever you need to be. Meet your coursework deadlines by learning with our online interface, e-textbooks, audiobooks, recorded lectures, and other online resources. Utilize our student support team to help ensure success in one of our high-quality online programs.
Read more about the online student experience at Saint Mary's.
Our Corporate Partnerships
Corporate partnerships with St Mary’s University of Minnesota offer organizations and their employees benefits such as tuition savings and an interactive online learning environment. These valuable investments bridge gaps in skills, allow access to subject-matter experts, and recruit and retain talent. Ask your employer to reach out so that your organization can become part of the growing partnership community.
Get more information about Saint Mary's corporate partnerships.
Find a Program
- Undergrad Programs
- Nursing, B.S.
- Graduate Programs
- Accounting, M.S.
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, M.A.
- Cybersecurity, M.S.
- Education Leadership, M.A.
- Health & Human Services Admin, M.A.
- Human Resource Management, M.A.
- Learning Design and Technology, M.Ed.
- Master of Business Administration
- Public Health M.S
- Master of Social Work
- Organizational Leadership, M.A.
- Project Management, M.S.
- Special Education, M.A.
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Teaching, Training, and Leading with Technology Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- NonProfit Management Certificate
- International Development Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Healthcare Analytics Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Critical, Creative, and Design Thinking Certificate
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Artificial Intelligence Certificate
- Cybersecurity Management Certificate
- Cybersecurity Technology Certificate
42,000+ Successful Alumni
27+ Online Programs
Follow us on Twitter
- @SMUGradPrograms - Feb 12Tomorrow marks the inaugural feast day for the newly beatified Brother James Miller ’66, M’74. Join #Lasallians aro… https://t.co/gLIXNriAWm
- @SMUGradPrograms - Feb 10Will we see you there? Stop by the @PhillipsWest Winter Social Celebration this Thursday! https://t.co/rQmqlm5uAc https://t.co/4w1nROkOQO
- @SMUGradPrograms - Feb 7With the deadline 10 years away, the United Nations is a long way from achieving the Sustainable Development Goals… https://t.co/TZo2xoUw5x
- Being hooded is a great honor for our graduate students, signifying degree completion. Congratulations on your acco… https://t.co/AxM46DTkCL
- We're so proud of all of our graduates and all they have accomplished! More than 370 are completing their degrees t… https://t.co/ArRqUkoQGw
- Four graduates are providing reflections today as part of the commencement ceremonies. Another five graduating stud… https://t.co/kLN2Ko3zgE
- Today, more than 370 students are completing degrees. We celebrate these learners and all of their hard work. Congr… https://t.co/Qa2lFbMfw3
- @SMUGradPrograms - Jan 8Stop by our Twin Cities Campus on Wednesday, Jan. 15, from 4 to 7 p.m. for an open house resource fair. Network wit… https://t.co/3awbN9Gylb
- @SMUGradPrograms - Nov 12Give to the Max Day is two days away! Help support Saint Mary’s University on Nov. 14, 2019. This day of giving eve… https://t.co/Ipnq4XcNO1
- @SMUGradPrograms - Nov 11“He’s doing this because he sees something much greater than himself.” As part of his DBA dissertation research, U.… https://t.co/nRU27pxqTi
- @SMUGradPrograms - Nov 1Learn how Amber Leong M’10 gained inspiration from her MBA classmates at Saint Mary’s before co-founding… https://t.co/AVOijbfSzY
- @SMUGradPrograms - Oct 23A gloomy day on our Twin Cities Campus on Tuesday was brightened up by a visit from Amber Leong, M '10, co-founder… https://t.co/Q9gyKCZQku
- @SMUGradPrograms - Oct 12Five graduates are providing reflections today as part of the commencement ceremonies. Another seven graduating stu… https://t.co/ikCil8PL81
- @SMUGradPrograms - Oct 12Today, more than 440 students are completing degrees. We celebrate these learners and all of their hard work at thr… https://t.co/UkjNZxMXTL
- @SMUGradPrograms - Oct 7We’re so proud of Amber Leong M ’10, who was #SharkTank last night. Amber had two “Sharks" invest $800K for a 20% s… https://t.co/iru5PjxNg7