Applying for an online master’s degree from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is the first step in securing a sound and successful future. Our mission is simple: Provide the highest-level education at the greatest value, all while ensuring you’re supported every step of the way.
General admissions requirements for Saint Mary’s University Program:
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- An overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
- The Language proficiency to succeed in graduate-level classes.
*Please note: If your GPA is below 2.75, you may be admitted by provisional status upon approval by your respective program’s director.
Here’s how you can apply:
- Online: Our intuitive online application breaks down the process into small steps that are easy to complete.
- In Person: Connect with a friendly admissions counselor counselors to assist you through the application process, requirements, and deadlines. Call 877-308- 9954 to make an appointment today.
Your application package must include:
However you choose to apply, your application must include the following items:
- A completed application and a $25.00 non-refundable application fee are required for each applicant. Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota alumni, students seeking readmission, veterans, and active military are not required to pay the application fee.
- Official transcripts should be sent directly from all undergraduate institutions and graduate credit granting institutions in a sealed envelope. We will not accept transcripts that have been scanned, faxed, e-mailed, opened, marked, or damaged in any way. If you are submitting transcripts countries outside of the U.S., please visit our international student page for more information.
- A written statement that includes a brief description of your personal background, training, experience, and career goals. Also include your reasons for seeking admission to your chosen program, personal and professional strengths, areas of growth, and any other personal information you wish to share.
- Two letters of reference or recommendation or reference that verify your academic ability and professional or volunteer experience.
- An updated résumé including both educational and professional experience.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Hard copy applications can be submitted to:
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
Online Processing Center
1415 West 22nd Street, Suite 500
Oak Brook, IL 60523