This course provides a theoretical framework to analyze and evaluate the ethical dimension of leadership practices. Topics include the implementation of ethical leadership models and practices, ethical considerations in multinational organizational strategy, and building and maintaining international partnerships. The case method is employed to analyze and evaluate the leaders of firms diverse in their perspective and scope.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Apply ethical leadership techniques.
- Evaluate the ethical dimension of organizational strategy with an emphasis on social responsibility.
- Analyze ethical leadership models via the case study method.
- Evaluate the impact of leadership practices on organizational climate.
- Articulate the unique challenges of ethical leadership in international partnerships.