This course focuses on designing and evaluating curriculum and instructional strategies to create programs that meet the needs of all learners including adults. Curriculum design models, instructional methodologies, methods for authentic assessment of learning, and learning styles are explored.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Examine and apply curriculum design models and instructional strategies in order to teach, train, and supervise adults.
- Apply learning style theory for instruction.
- Evaluate and apply methods of authentic assessment of learning.
- Create learning experiences that meet the needs of all learners through the development of appropriate curricular and instructional strategies.
- Examine methods for promoting educational strategies within an organization.