Develop the Soft Skills Employers Are Looking For
Organizational leadership careers are out there. Research shows that training for soft skills was the number-one priority across sectors in 2018,1 with executives agreeing that creativity is most in demand, followed by persuasion and collaboration.2 With a master's in organizational leadership, you'll develop these skills and more, setting you apart from the competition and preparing you to succeed in any environment.
Companies and communities need organizational leaders who are able to navigate complex, global business environments while coordinating dispersed, multidisciplinary teams. Corporate, nonprofit, and governmental organizations are looking for talented leaders who can manage change while balancing the needs of all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and society at large.
Careers in Organizational Leadership
A master's in organizational leadership from Saint Mary's University can open doors to thriving leadership careers. You'll find opportunities in many industries, with a bright career outlook and promising income potential.
Masters in Organizational Leadership Jobs
Training and Development Manager
Social and Community Service Manager
Human Resources Manager
Administrative Services Manager
Medical and Health Services Manager
Your master's in organizational leadership will give you the ability to:
- Interpret the contexts and environments in which organizations operate
- Apply analytical principles and skills to make complex strategic decisions
- Develop individual awareness, style, and communication skills that influence outcomes
- Collaborate with complex work teams using effective communication techniques
- Develop creative, adaptive strategies that promote positive change and innovation
- Evaluate the ethical and legal implications of one's actions
- Conduct research and communicate results successfully
- Create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture
- Activate self-directed strategies for continued personal and professional learning