This course focuses on exploring, analyzing, and evaluating information in order to think critically when creating leadership strategy.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Assess the foundational criteria, assumptions, and sources of beliefs and values.
- Use creativity and innovation as an aspect of critical thinking for leadership practice.
- Articulate the complexity inherent in controversial issues.
- Analyze an issue from several points of view.
- Create a research design and protocol for a research question.
- Synthesize information from multiple sources in planning for change.
- Engage constituents in using research to address organizational needs.
- Apply ethical considerations in research.