This course focuses on collaboration skills in developing high performing teams. Personal power, conflict, and influence are examined. Team building communication techniques are also included.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Develop strategies for high-performing teams.
- Evaluate the role of influence and personal power in building relationships.
- Analyze and apply appropriate conflict management approaches.
- Evaluate collaboration skills for team building.
- Assess cultural situations in organizations.
- Evaluate supportive communication techniques.
- Analyze an emotional competence framework and apply it to teams.
- Apply systems theory, team collaboration, and shared vision to organizations.