This course focuses on the ethical stewardship of an organization within a contextual environment. Increased awareness of social responsibility and global citizenship is addressed along with cultural influences that impact organizations.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate appropriate cultural and contextual communication.
- Evaluate components of and influences on organizational culture.
- Evaluate strategies for an organizational culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Respect viewpoints that differ from the view most dominant in cultures.
- Evaluate the choices and decisions required for social responsibility.
- Synthesize ethical requirements with organizational ethical frameworks.
- Analyze compliance issues and principles that affect an organization operating internationally.