This course focuses on talent analysis of the whole organization while advancing development of its mission delivery. Performance management principles are examined.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Analyze organizational talent demands.
- Assess an organization's life cycle stage and plan for growth.
- Evaluate talent management models to address organizational needs.
- Evaluate recruitment and retention strategies for alignment with organizational values.
- Distinguish between talent management and leadership development.
- Synthesize intellectual capital issues related to talent management and knowledge management.