This course focuses on strategic thinking and creativity in organizational leadership. Innovation is examined as a process to develop the strengths of a system or organization, and to deliver positive results. Evaluation, analysis, and integration based on previous course learning is expected.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Evaluate the creative process.
- Apply the principles of strategic thinking, planning, and development.
- Evaluate the processes for developing a strategic initiative.
- Analyze the blocks and enhancements to developing creativity.
- Integrate creative thinking strategies in a system or an organization to build and/or foster its capacity to innovate, change, and develop.
- Analyze trends in technology which influence innovation and leadership.
- Assemble thoughtful, innovative strategies with creative practices for organizational/systems learning.