Advance Your Career Faster
As an MBA student with Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, you’ll graduate faster and be even more competitive in the workforce. Complete the program at your own pace in 12 - 20 months. Additionally, you have the option to add a 12 or 15 credit certificate and waive two courses to create a custom MBA experience for 36 credits.
“I wanted to advance myself professionally and personally on a foundation of LaSallian values. SMU [Saint Mary's University of Minnesota] offered an accelerated program designed for working adults that met all my needs.
- Rebecca Roe Rutgers, Saint Mary's online MBA student
Our MBA program sets you up for success and prepares you for managerial roles in a wide variety of industries. It’s the perfect way to supercharge your career, access more employment opportunities, and make your professional goals a reality.
Saint Mary’s University has partnerships with select organizations to offer a 10% tuition savings and waived application fee toward continuing education. To see if your organization offers a tuition discount click here. Our list of partnerships is growing so, be sure to contact an enrollment counselor if you don't see your organization listed.
Choose the Online MBA That’s Everything but Typical
Today’s rapidly changing business world demands new skills, new knowledge, and specialization. Our accelerated online Master of Business Administration program enables you to graduate in as few as 12* months—faster than a standard MBA program—or acquire the skills on your terms, at a pace that fits your life.
Our 30-credit or 36-credit (with graduate certificate addition) instructor-led courses provide a deeper understanding of today’s business issues and helps to develop skills you can immediately apply to your career goals.
Local Saint Mary’s business students work in roles with great organizations like Mayo Clinic and UnitedHealth Group.
Is the Accelerated Online MBA Right for You?
The accelerated online MBA program stands apart from other programs with these key features:
- Choice of graduate certificate offerings to add on to your degree - The Saint Mary’s Accelerators are a carefully crafted series of master’s-level graduate certificates designed to advance your career to help you meet personal and professional goals.
- Graduate sooner — in as few as 12* months — than you would during a standard MBA program, and advance your career faster
- One capstone project course in which you will apply knowledge from your online MBA courses in your choice of a domestic or international business setting
Graduate Certificate Options to Deepen Your Knowledge
Saint Mary's offers graduate certificate programs that students may stack with their degrees to accelerate their education and career advancement. Saint Mary's Accelerators include the following focus areas:
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Cybersecurity Management Certificate
- Cybersecurity Technology Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Healthcare Analytics Certificate
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Individual and Team Leadership Certificate
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Organizational and Change Leadership Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
If you choose to add a certificate onto your MBA program you can waive two courses to add this additional credential to your transcript.
Designed to provide you with a custom learning experience and a glimpse into graduate coursework, Saint Mary's Accelerators can be stacked to enhance your graduate degree. Each certificate program requires the completion of 12–15 credits and adds only six additional credits to your degree program, allowing you to complete an extra credential while saving time and money.
Additionally, several certificate programs also offer Credly badging for each course. The badges are a graphic representation of the skills you've gained by completing a specific course or graduate certificate program.
They can be displayed on social media platforms like LinkedIn, along with your CV and resume to visually showcase your specific leadership knowledge and skills to current and potential employers, credentialing programs, and admissions offices. Credly badges are currently offered for the Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare Analytics, Human Resource Management, and Project Management certificate programs.
You can explore more of the courses available in this program by visiting the online MBA curriculum page.
Learning at Your Fingertips
An online education from Saint Mary’s puts knowledge and opportunity in your hands. Our programs give you flexibility that fits your schedule as you build skills and knowledge to develop, explore, and advance your career.
“I love the small class size feel online. I feel like an active part of the Saint Mary’s community and culture, all while getting a fantastic education.”
- Rebecca Roe Rutgers, MBA student ’21
Get Career Skills
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, those in the financial business field possessing a master’s degree earn on average $32,000 more than those with a bachelor’s degree1, but that’s not all you stand to gain after completing this program. Every Saint Mary’s MBA student graduates with an education focused on management and leadership, as well as the ability to:
- Apply quantitative analysis and economic theory
- Communicate effectively across various modes and to a variety of audiences
- Exhibit pragmatic decision-making skills and the ability to apply evidence-based solutions
- Contribute to your organization’s success through a broad knowledge of business
- Make an impact and lead organizational improvement
Are you looking for more details regarding the knowledge and skills you can gain with this program? View our program outcomes for more information.