Advance Your Career Faster
As an MBA student with Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, you’ll graduate faster and be even more competitive in the workforce. You can complete this program in as little as 12 months1, and you have the option to add a 12 or 15 credit certificate to specialize your skills and boost your value in the job market.
“For professionals who want to advance their career, and advance their career quickly, I think the accelerated online MBA program is a perfect match.”
– Patrick Lafond, Saint Mary’s MBA online student
Our MBA program sets you up for success and prepares you for managerial roles in a wide variety of industries. It’s the perfect way to supercharge your career, access more employment opportunities, and make your professional goals a reality.
Saint Mary’s University has partnerships with select organizations to offer a 10% tuition savings and waived application fee toward continuing education. To see if your organization offers a tuition discount click here. Our list of partnerships is growing so, be sure to contact an enrollment counselor if you don't see your organization listed.
Choose the Online MBA That’s Everything but Typical
Today’s rapidly changing business world demands new skills, new knowledge, and specialization. Our accelerated online Master of Business Administration program enables you to graduate in as few as 121 months—faster than a standard MBA program—or acquire the skills on your terms, at a pace that fits your life.
Our 30-credit or 36-credit (with graduate certificate addition) instructor-led courses provide a deeper understanding of today’s business issues and helps to develop skills you can immediately apply to your career goals.
Local Saint Mary’s business students work in roles with great organizations like Mayo Clinic and UnitedHealth Group.
Is the Accelerated Online MBA Right for You?
The accelerated online MBA program stands apart from other programs with these key features:
- Choice of 10 graduate certificate offerings to add on to your degree - The Saint Mary’s Accelerators are a carefully crafted series of master’s-level graduate certificates designed to advance your career to help you meet personal and professional goals.
- Graduate sooner — in as few as 121 months — than you would during a standard MBA program, and advance your career faster
- Complete the 30 credit hours with 20 lecture series options that enable program customization to fit your individual needs and career goals
- One capstone project course in which you will apply knowledge from your online MBA courses in your choice of a domestic or international business setting
Graduate Certificate Options to Deepen Your Knowledge
Students have the option to choose a graduate certificate in a specific focus area:
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Cybersecurity Management Certificate
- Cybersecurity Technology Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Healthcare Analytics Certificate
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate
- International Human Resource Management
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
Most certificates are 12 credits, however, business analytics and healthcare analytics are 15-credit graduate certificates, if you choose either of these certificate options you may substitute the additional credits for MBA 600 Quantitative Decision Making.
Customize Your Curriculum Focus: Choose from Over 20 Special Topic Courses
With the graduate online business administration degree from Saint Mary’s, you can tailor your MBA to fit your needs.
Explore three of over 20 special courses that focus on business topics, including:
You can explore more of the courses available in this program by visiting the online MBA curriculum page.
Gain Domestic or International Business Expertise
Our accelerated MBA online program also includes a capstone project where you’ll apply what you’ve learned by analyzing and evaluating competitive strategies used by firms. You’ll design a strategic plan to address an organization’s need and give them a competitive advantage.
You’ll also have the option of completing your capstone internationally in one of five cities: Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Florence or Milan. Each international capstone experience includes:
- Coordinated business visits.
- Cultural mentoring on local business practices and cross-cultural communications.
- Hotel accommodations for five nights.
- Two cultural activities/excursions.
- A 6-day public transportation pass (except Florence).
- Support services from SAI Programs.
“This capstone project stirred my curiosity about how I can be a contributor toward international business development. This was a very rewarding experience; I am confident that the knowledge I have acquired from the Saint Mary’s MBA program can guide me anywhere around the world.”
– Josepha Kodjo, Saint Mary’s MBA Student
Learning at Your Fingertips
An online education from Saint Mary’s puts knowledge and opportunity in your hands. Our programs give you flexibility that fits your schedule as you build skills and knowledge to develop, explore, and advance your career.
“I love the small class size feel online. I feel like an active part of the Saint Mary’s community and culture, all while getting a fantastic education.”
- Rebecca Roe Rutgers, MBA student ’21
Get Career Skills
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, those in the financial business field possessing a master’s degree earn on average $32,000 more than those with a bachelor’s degree2, but that’s not all you stand to gain after completing this program. Every Saint Mary’s MBA student graduates with an education focused on management and leadership, as well as the ability to:
- Apply quantitative analysis and economic theory
- Communicate effectively across various modes and to a variety of audiences
- Exhibit pragmatic decision-making skills and the ability to apply evidence-based solutions
- Contribute to your organization’s success through a broad knowledge of business
- Make an impact and lead organizational improvement
Are you looking for more details regarding the knowledge and skills you can gain with this program? View our program outcomes for more information.