Harness the Power of Big Data
As methods of data interpretation advance, the demand for professionals with the latest analysis skills increases. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, mathematical science and data analyst careers are expected to grow by 26 percent through 2028. This rapid rate of expansion is much faster than the average industry growth rate and is projected to create 28,100 new positions within the field1.
Now is the time to prepare for the future of business and make a name for yourself in a field that’s shaping business strategy and decision making. Develop the skills you’ll need today and in the future with the accelerated online MBA in Data Analytics program from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
As a student of the accelerated online MBA Data Analytics program, you’ll advance your skills in general business as you learn data visualization, analytics strategy, and more. You’ll have the flexibility to complete data analytics courses online in an interactive digital classroom and complete your degree in just 12 months.
Career Spotlight: Operations Research Analyst
Utilized by businesses in every industry, operations research analysts review data to determine the best solutions for their company. From increasing profits to identifying the source of deficiencies, these professionals play a vital role in their company’s decision-making and problem-solving processes. They require advanced analytical skills for interpreting data collected by diverse software, extensive databases, company records, and more.
The average annual salary for an operations research analyst is $83,390. The need for these professionals is currently on the rise. With a growth rate of 26 percent per year, more than 28,000 new positions are projected by 20281.
MBA in Data Analytics Courses
For the online MBA in Data Analytics program, you will take:
- 6 core courses (18 credits)
- 3 special topics courses (3 credits)
- 3 data analytics courses (9 credits)
Total Credits: 30
Once you’ve completed the online MBA in Data Analytics program, you’ll have the advanced skills and expertise to:
- Implement a structured data analytics lifestyle approach to problems.
- Use an enterprise perspective in coordinating the work of analysts to gain the greatest business value.
- Apply business analytics strategy to complex scenarios.
- Evaluate and compare the risks and results of big data technology.
- Anticipate the shift toward predictive analytics and the necessary safeguards.
- Assess a company’s rights and responsibilities in collecting data.