R. Don Keysser has been an investment banker for over 35 years, including serving as a Managing Director at Dain Rauscher, and a Senior Vice President and Principal at Miller & Schroeder. He is now the Managing Principal of the consulting firm Hannover Consulting. Keysser has an M.A. in Urban Planning and an M.B.A. in Finance, both from the University of Minnesota, and a Doctorate in International Business. He has been teaching for 15 years, including at Saint Mary's and at the Carlson School, University of Minnesota. Keysser continues to provide expert witness services in civil litigation involving financial matters, and has worked on 39 cases to date. Keysser is also a published author, and a frequent public speaker on general finance issues. Keysser is a member of the Board of Directors of the German-American Chamber of Commerce, Enova Illuminations and Moto-I.
Awards & Honors
- Keysser is a Certified Merger & Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA), a certification awarded by the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AMAA).
- Vice Chair, St. Louis Park Planning Commission, St. Louis Park, Minnesota City Council
- Chair, Planning Commission, Golden Valley, Minnesota City Council
- Secretary, German-American Chamber of Commerce
- Keysser, R. D. (2020). Study of the Export Behavior of Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers in Minnesota Using Quantitative Correlational Analysis. SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Keysser, R. D. Unpublished manuscript in draft form. Closing the Deal: Project Management in Investment Banking.