In this course students explore how to re-invigorate themselves and their teaching by developing research skills and habits to contribute to their success as learners and professionals. The course focuses on research-based rationale and study of the selection and utilization of technologies for designing, implementing, or evaluating instruction.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Differentiate between types of research.
- Critique educational research.
- Form a research strategy, including the selection of appropriate research tools.
- Articulate how research influences teaching mindset and practice.
- Share research work with peers in digital formats.