In this course students use collaboration strategies focused on student success to enhance teaching and learning perspectives, techniques, and connections. Students explore their own self-efficacy as a team member, promoting educational success for all pre K-12 learners, and learn to identify and integrate available resources from the school and community. Students utilize collaborative technologies to communicate, problem solve, and showcase learning excellence.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Devise and implement a technology-enhanced collaborative problem solving strategy that promotes optimized learning design and student success.
- Assess one’s own collaboration skills and evolving mindset and the relationship to the mindsets of others to work together effectively for change.
- Locate and integrate learning and community resources.
- Employ collaborative technologies to advance learning and to communicate among community members.
- Present, as part of a group, a collective vision for advancing technology as a learning tool.