This course explores evaluating the research methodology and findings of relevant literature and reports as well as analysis of data. Students learn outcome-based approaches to create and conduct program evaluation.
Upon completion of the course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Select relevant research and literature in their field.
- Evaluate the validity of data collection methodologies.
- Interpret data sets.
- Construct an outcome-based program evaluation.
- Draw well-articulated conclusions.
- Translate findings into understandable formats appropriate to the audience.