This course focuses on the complex nature of analytics at the enterprise level. Emphasis is placed on the techniques companies use to turn information into an asset. Leadership and communication techniques are examined. Additional topics include leveraging proprietary data, technology and organizational performance. Best practices in project management are explored.
- Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Differentiate company products and services by monitoring and analyzing usage patterns.
- Assess the financial aspects involved in a company’s analytics maturity cycle.
- Integrate an enterprise perspective in coordinating the work of analysts to gain the greatest business value.
- Apply business analytics strategy to complex scenarios.