Utilize the R programming language and framework to develop advanced analytical models and statistical studies. You’ll use R Studio as an interface and application for performing, creating and scripting. You will also practice importing external data to study a business problem and produce a method for communicating your analysis.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Write high-quality, maintainable R programs and scripts.
- Use the R Studio software for performing complex numerical analysis tasks.
- Articulate the value of R language for analytical modeling.
- Develop applications that offer a functional, sophisticated interface to the user.
- Demonstrate the concepts and logic of structured computer programming.
Prerequisites: MBA616 Principles of Economics and Marketing and MBA618 Business Statistics
*Must take Programming for Data Science BIA661 or BIA662