This course focuses on the framework for utilizing the Python programming language for artificial intelligence applications. The course explores performing, creating, and scripting. Students gain experience in programming python scripts and data science applications.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Write high quality, maintainable Python programs for deep learning.
- Import Python libraries for artificial intelligence development.
- Articulate and demonstrate the value and concepts of Python programming language for analytical modeling.
- Apply mathematical operations and code aligned with common machine learning techniques.
- Evaluate common approaches to artificial intelligence application development.
Prerequisite: BIA 630 Data Analysis and Business Modeling and DIGA 620 Data Engineering