This course is a culmination of all the knowledge and skills learned in this program. Students may work with a company to complete a significant project. Students may create their own individual project of significance with a proposal approved by your program director.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Articulate a business problem and apply the data analysis framework to develop a solution.
- Apply best-practice data analytics techniques to a business problem.
- Apply best-practice business intelligence techniques to a business problem.
- Professionally present findings to a project sponsor or another audience or committee.
- Implement an analytical solution according to the data analysis framework.
Prerequisite: MBA616 Principles of Economics and Marketing, MBA618 Business Statistics and BIA650 Data Mining for Decision Making