Gain the applied math and statistics knowledge you need to succeed in this program and in your career. You will employ tools and applications that are crucial to graduate business courses and managerial positions.You’ll cover topics including ratio analysis and comparisons, descriptive and inferential statistics, correlation, analysis of variance, and regression. Additionally, you’ll use concepts in algebra, trigonometry, and pre-calculus to analyze business problems.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Apply descriptive statistics.
- Organize, interpret, and analyze data to obtain a quantitative basis to make decisions.
- Utilize algebraic functions to evaluate quantitative situations in business.
- Solve business problems through equations and matrices.
- Apply correlations, analysis of variance, and simple linear regression to business situations.