Prerequisites: All required coursework completed or co-requisite.
This course provides an opportunity for students to integrate their learning across the program into a case study project. Students complete a risk analysis, vulnerability and threat analysis, security infrastructure requirements, logical design, physical design, management design, pricing, and implementation planning.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Evaluate the information security needs of an organization.
- Use secure design principles through an understanding of the fundamental concepts of security models.
- Complete the risk management process that adequately protects an organization’s critical information and assets.
- Provide recommendations for logical, physical, and management design.
- Develop an implementation plan.
- Prepare complete documentation and executive summary of the case study analysis.
- Present case analysis with narrative and visual aids.