This course develops the skills, techniques, and mindset to build consensus, collaborate with stakeholders, and support self-managed teams in continuous testing of efficiency and effectiveness through Agile project management methods.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Apply key agile project management terms.
- Distinguish among project methodologies based upon project requirements.
- Synthesize the core practices and philosophies behind agile methodologies.
- Apply agile tools and techniques to efficiently deliver value.
- Articulate the importance of value-driven delivery and continuous process improvement loops ensuring that goals are met.
- Apply university and workplace citation and documentation carefully to all assignments.