This course focuses on integrating project management knowledge, skills, and techniques developed in previous courses. It emphasizes critical analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of the theories and application of project management. It includes a major research paper and presentations as well as opportunities for reflection.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to project knowledge areas and processes.
- Locate, assess, and integrate current literature on topics associated with project management competencies.
- Evaluate alternative strategies and implement major aspects of project management for a sample project.
- Prepare professional documentation and presentations consistent with university and diverse workplace standards
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills consistent with expectations for project managers.