This course examines and applies methods used for planning, managing, and controlling quality. It explores statistical analysis of data for professional applications with an emphasis on quantitative methodologies.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Identify measurable quality standards relevant to the project.
- Leverage tools and techniques to manage and control product and project quality.
- Monitor and control specific project and product results against the quality standards.
- Apply ethical considerations to project quality decisions.
- Analyze dependencies between project requirements, specifications, and quality on product and project performance.
- Manage project lessons learned to integrate project knowledge with organizational knowledge base.
- Apply identified strategies of quantitative problem solving in practical applications.
Prerequisite: PRM 600 Foundations of Project Management and PRM 601 Project Scope and Scheduling