This course examines activities related to project planning and estimating project scope and schedule. It also examines processes for managing project resources.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Plan and estimate project scope, resources, and schedule.
- Evaluate the environment in which the project operates using project management documents.
- Prepare scope baseline, including requirements traceability matrix, scope statement, and work breakdown structure.
- Prepare schedule baseline by developing a network diagram, estimating activities durations, and developing project schedule.
- Prepare an integrated project schedule incorporating resources using automated scheduling tool.
- Apply appropriate estimating techniques to scope and schedule processes.
- Identify factors that create project change.
Prerequisite: PRM 600 Foundations of Project Management