This course provides an introduction to the framework for utilizing the R programming language and framework for developing advanced analytical models and statistical studies. The course features R Studio as an interface and application for performing, creating, and scripting. Students practice importing external data to study a business problem and produce a method for communicating an analysis.
At the end of the course, you’re expected to:
- Write high quality, maintainable R programs and scripts.
- Use the R Studio software for performing complex numerical analysis tasks.
- Articulate the value of R language for analytical modeling.
- Develop applications that offer a functional, sophisticated interface to the user.
- Demonstrate the concepts and logic of structured computer programming.
Prerequisites: MBA616 Principles of Economics and Marketing and MBA618 Business Statistics
Must take Programming for Data Science BIA661 or BIA662