Get an introduction to advanced concepts in predictive modeling and techniques to discover patterns in data, identify variables with the most predictive power, and develop predictive models. You will also learn about descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics, and optimization models. You’ll use Microsoft Excel and Tableau to engineer and analyze business models and identify the proper use of and complete regression, optimization, and exponential smoothing models.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Utilize datasets to develop statistics and probability to predict future outcomes.
- Implement appropriate models needed to analyze and critically evaluate business objectives.
- Develop written communication skills required to report on data-intensive business situations.
- Organize data-intensive content in a professional setting.
- Execute advanced analytics techniques.
Prerequisites: MBA616 Principles of Economics and Marketing and MBA618 Business Statistics